Become an ICAN member today!
Your support of the International Cesarean Awareness Network greatly helps our continued efforts to reduce the rate of preventable cesarean sections, promote and educate parents, care providers and the public about VBAC, and support birthing parents’ choices for childbirth.
Your dual membership to the International Cesarean Awareness Network and ICAN of Greater Cleveland includes:
- ICAN’s national newsletter – THE CLARION
- ICAN of GC’s chapter newsletter – CONSCIENTIOUS CHILDBIRTH
- Free or discounted members’ only access to ICAN webinars
- A discount on book orders and ICAN events
- A discount to view Lamaze’s online VBAC class
- Access to ICAN of GC’s extensive library
There are two membership levels – individual and professional (for individual professionals and businesses/organizations). Each membership level has four different options – one-year supporting membership, childbearing five-year membership, childbearing ten-year membership and lifetime membership.
To join online:
- Go ICAN International’s website at ican-online.org and click on the “Join” button at the upper right of the page and follow the prompts to choose your membership level and option, indicating that this is not a renewal membership.
- Complete your personal information and please be sure to indicate “ICAN of Greater Cleveland” as the chapter you are associated with.
- Verify your payment method (credit card or bank account) and submit your payment.
- Also: email ICANofGC@aol.com to alert us that you have joined online so that we can be sure to include you on our membership roster, even though we will also be notified by our national office.